$26.00 / Liter
Shipping calculated at checkout
• Non-Allergenic - low in lactose and casein
• Low in saturated fats
• 10x more iron and 3x more vitamin C than cows milk
• Higher than cows milk in calcium, vitamin A, B, D, E, rare proteins, & antioxidants
• Low in cholesterol
• High in unsaturated fatty acids
• Easy to digest and great for gut health
• No added sugar
• No hormones, antibiotics, additives, or preservatives
• Natural probiotic
• Nutritionally more similar to human mother's milk than any other dairy milk!
Learn More about the Benefits of Camel Milk
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 20%:
You have enough to worry about!
Set up a recurring camel milk order, AND FORGET IT!
Sign-up and receive a 20% discount on every order!
You can set up a reoccurring order that will automatically ship directly to your door weekly or monthly!
You can manage your account, change your order, pause, or cancel anytime.
How to Sign Up:
1. Click the "Subscribe & Save" Button above "Add to Cart" to the right.
2. Set up our order (you can change your order, pause, or cancel anytime).
3. Place your recurring order... and forget it!
To maintain freshness, milk is shipped frozen in a secure styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice or ice packs.
All milk ships fresh from our farm each week on Monday or Tuesday.
Shipment tracking starts from the time the milk is shipped, NOT from the time the order is placed.
After your shipment of frozen camel milk arrives, please store in the freezer until ready to consume.
Frozen milk can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once it is thawed out, it is best to consume the milk within 3 weeks.
SHAKE WELL PRIOR TO DRINKING! SEPARATION IS VERY NATURAL.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
More Information about Shipping
• We love our customers and want to make sure you are treated fairly! If an issue is our fault, we will make it right by either replacing the item or giving you a full refund!
• Perishable food products cannot be returned, but we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy and treated fairly!
• If you receive your product and it is damaged or spoiled, please email us at email@example.com, or call (720)-515-4746.
▻ Email us a picture of the damaged product (and packaging), as well as a description of the issue.
More Information about Returns & Refunds
I live in Minnesota, ordered and received camel milk from Camel Culture in Missouri, and enjoyed them immensely. I hope they can increase production and sales to bring down the price and make them affordable for regular consumption.
It does not taste good when it came frozen, not sure if they have fresh one. The ordering is easy and shipping is quick.
I am glad to find this product on time. Highly recommended
My oldest son had severe food allergies and couldn’t tolerate much of anything food-wise. We tried camel milk and it was thankfully a “pass”. We’ve been ordering camel milk for the last 5 years since. It taste great and provides important nutrition otherwise absent.
My son is anaphylactic to cows milk, so we were searching for a healthy alternative that wasn't plant milk. His nutritionist recommended camel milk and we decided to try it. He is thriving and loves the taste. I highly recommend this for milk allergy children or just anyone wanting to improve their health. We have also seen improvements in his development since switching from amino acid formula. We are forever grateful for Camel Culture and their top notch products!