When does the milk ship?
All milk ships fresh from our farm each week on Monday or Tuesday.
Shipment tracking starts from the time the milk is shipped, NOT from the time the order is placed.
What if my milk is NOT frozen when it arrives in the mail?
- If your milk arrives thawed and warm...
- Contact us, and we'll make it right.
- If your milk arrives thawed but cold...
- Don't refreeze, simply refrigerate and it's safe to consume over the next 3-4 weeks. But contact us if you have any concerns.
- If your milk arrives partially thawed and partially frozen...
- That's normal. You can refreeze or refrigerate and enjoy!
- Our milk is farm bottled and shipped to ensure the milk stays pure and does not get exposed to any contaminants. Milk bottles are PET and BPA free.
- To ensure the freshest product, milk is shipped frozen in a secure styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice or ice packs.
- Due to the 241% tax on milk, we are not able to currently ship to Canada.
After your shipment arrives...
- Store camel milk pints and liters in the freezer until ready to consume.
- Frozen milk can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once it is thawed out, it is best to consume the milk within 3 weeks.
- SHAKE WELL PRIOR TO DRINKING! SEPARATION IS VERY NATURAL.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!