Camel milk is an ancient health food secret! Nomadic peoples have been sustained by camel milk for over 5,000 years.
This desert superfood is packed with nutrients that Western cultures are only starting to realize. It's our mission to bring this health food secret to every home in the USA.
Learn More Benefits on our Blog!
Camel Milk is...
- Low in fat and easy to digest (2-3% fat).
- Low in Lactose and casein.
- High mineral and immunoglobulin content: Immunoglobulin is a powerful anti-body that strengthens the immune system.
- High in Antioxidant C and E.
- Great source of an insulin-like protein.
- Rich in protective proteins, mainly enzymes, which exert antiviral, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and immunological properties; these include immunoglobulins, lysozymes, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, N-acetyl-glucosaminidase (NAGase), and peptidoglycan recognition protein (PGRP), which are crucial to a strong immune system.
- Used around the world as a supplement to breast milk for babies.
- Nutritionally more similar to breast milk than any other dairy milk!