Siyaasadda lacag celinta
- If an issue is our fault, we will make it right!
- Perishable food products cannot be returned, but we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're treated fairly!
- If your product arrives damaged or spoiled, email us at email@example.com, or call (720)-515-4746.
- To qualify for a replacement or refund, YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE DELIVERY TIME.
- Send us a picture of the damaged or spoiled product, and a description of the issue.
What if my milk is NOT frozen when it arrives in the mail?
- If your milk arrives thawed and warm...
- Contact us, and we'll make it right.
- If your milk arrives thawed but cold...
- It's still good! But don't refreeze, simply refrigerate and it's safe to consume over the next 3-4 weeks. But contact us if you have any concerns.
- If your milk arrives partially thawed and partially frozen...
- That's normal. You can refreeze or refrigerate and enjoy!
When does the milk ship?
All milk ships fresh from our farm each week on Monday or Tuesday.
Shipment tracking starts from the time the milk is shipped, NOT from the time the order is placed.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!