Shipping & Refunds
What is your return/refund policy?
- We care deeply for our customers and want to make sure you are receiving a quality product every time! If you receive your product and it is damaged or spoiled, please send us a picture of the product (and packaging) as well a description of the issue, and we would be happy to take care of it for you.
What if my milk is not frozen when it arrives in the mail?
- If your milk arrives thawed and warm...
- Contact us, and we'll make it right.
- If your milk arrives thawed but cold...
- Don't refreeze, simply refrigerate and it's safe to consume over the next 3-4 weeks. But contact us if you have any concerns.
- If your milk arrives partially thawed and partially frozen...
- That's normal. You can refreeze or refrigerate and enjoy!
- Our milk is farm bottled and shipped to ensure the milk stays pure and does not get exposed to any contaminants. Milk bottles are PET and BPA free.
- To ensure the freshest product, milk is shipped frozen in a secure styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice or ice packs.
- All milk ships from our farm on Monday and Tuesday and arrives between Wednesday and Saturday.
- Due to the 241% tax on milk, we are not able to currently ship to Canada.
After your shipment arrives...
- Store liquid milk in the freezer until ready to consume.
- Frozen milk can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once it is thawed out, it is best to consume the milk within 3 weeks.
- SHAKE WELL PRIOR TO DRINKING! SEPARATION IS VERY NATURAL.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!