Shipping & Refunds
What is your return/refund policy?
- We love our customers and want to make sure you are treated fairly! If an issue is our fault, we will make it right by either replacing the item or giving you a full refund!
- Perishable food products cannot be returned, but we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy and treated fairly!
- If you receive your product and it is damaged or spoiled, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (720)-515-4746.
- Email us a picture of the damaged product (and packaging), as well as a description of the issue.
What if my milk is NOT frozen when it arrives in the mail?
- If your milk arrives thawed and warm...
- Contact us, and we'll make it right.
- If your milk arrives thawed but cold...
- Don't refreeze, simply refrigerate and it's safe to consume over the next 3-4 weeks. But contact us if you have any concerns.
- If your milk arrives partially thawed and partially frozen...
- That's normal. You can refreeze or refrigerate and enjoy!
- Our milk is farm bottled and shipped to ensure the milk stays pure and does not get exposed to any contaminants. Milk bottles are PET and BPA free.
- To ensure the freshest product, milk is shipped frozen in a secure styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice or ice packs.
- All milk ships from our farm on Monday and Tuesday and arrives between Wednesday and Saturday.
- Due to the 241% tax on milk, we are not able to currently ship to Canada.
After your shipment arrives...
- Store liquid milk in the freezer until ready to consume.
- Frozen milk can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once it is thawed out, it is best to consume the milk within 3 weeks.
- SHAKE WELL PRIOR TO DRINKING! SEPARATION IS VERY NATURAL.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!